23 August 2013

It Is What It Is and I Am Who I Am

It is what it is and I am who I am. I like what I like, and I don't like what I don't like. I'm not picky. I'm very moderate. I'm easygoing and agreeable. I don't put a price tag on life. It's all about good times and being happy. No, I don't really care about wealth. I will probably never drive luxury or own a million dollar house. I won't wear designer clothes. And that's totally cool with me. I also will probably not be on the streets begging for food or money. All I want is to have a place. And that pretty much automatically means a job. And someone to live life with so I'm not lonely. I really don't need much to be happy. I'm not hard to please. Really. Nothing's changed, and it never will. Sure it's cool or whatever to have a high paying job, slick car and huge house. But I'm happy with what I have. I don't need more stuff, much less more of more expensive stuff. And personally, I'm happy with a typical suburban place and job that pays the bills. If I need a car to get to work or whatever, it just mainly needs to be one that runs properly. Honestly though, I could be happy even if I were homeless and broke. If I just had my special someone by my side.

I just don't think that the U.S. Dollar is the correct unit of measurement for a person's character. I can't think of a standard unit of measure, but I'd say that attitude, outlook, personal mottoes, and actions are great places to start. Wanna know how good someone is? Look at how they actually treat other people and what they say about other people. Look at how other people treat them and what other people say about them. Often, these go hand in hand. Also, not everyone is in real life what they make themselves out to be on social media. Some people like to keep it real online, some others like to joke around and have a certain persona which is different than their real-life one. Not like any of this even matters because judging is lame.

I'm staying true to myself, my standards, and preferences as I'm sorting things out to make a life for myself. I'm just looking to live a happy life. Simple as that. Along the way I'm just gonna try to be as good as I can be and do my best. And have fun with it, hopefully.

Just me drinking some orange juice. No big deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment