21 August 2013

Pleasant Surprise

So the other day I was flicking through my Twitter stream. And then out of the corner of my eye I see a tweet made by Dad with a link to the latest post on the Houston Chronicle blog he and Matt write for. The headline was "The Call That Changed It All". So I decided to click it.



To my surprise, it was a blog post all about me, and how genuinely ecstatic Dad and Matt are to have me move in with them. That was very very nice.

Click here to read the post. (I would copy and paste it here, but I feel like it would be nice to give the Chronicle website the traffic.)

So yeah. After a bit of talking to my girl, I just HAD to give him and Matt a hug for writing that post. Yay for having people who care about you. Later that night he sent me a really nice Facebook message about how truly happy they are about all this.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment